Swedish massage – commonly known as the ”relaxing massage”, increases the oxygen flow in the blood and releases toxins from the muscles. Techniques used — stroking and gliding; kneading; rubbing; tapping or pounding; vibration.
Benefits Of Swedish Massage to the mind
- Mental relaxation
- Improvement in length and quality of sleep
- Relief of stress, depression, anxiety and irritation
- Increased ability to concentrate
- Improved sense of well-being
Physical Benefits Of Swedish Massage
- Loosens joints and improves range of motion
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Improves muscle formation and skin tone
- Heals and prevents headache and traits of disorders like asthma, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, headache
- Improves lymphatic drainage of metabolic wastes
- Dual-Purpose Massage Creme
- Effortless Glide, Extended Workability
- Quality Performance with Less Reapplications
- Gentle Drag, Excellent Versatility
- Rich, thick texture, non-greasy
Nationally known as the favorite massage creme of professionals! This creme combines the desired features of an oil and lotion in one. With an effortless glide and luxurious consistency, it offers excellent versatility, workability and absorbency. Equally suited for the face, feet and hands, as it is for full body massage. Leaves skin soft and moisturized with no greasy feel. Contains Arnica extract to help stimulate circulation and ease bruises
Herbal Select Body Therapy Massage Oil
Gel-textured feel without oily residue. Arnica, Hawaiian White Ginger, Bayberry and Violet Leaf stimulate circulation, relieve soreness, soothe and calm. Great glide over dense body hair.
Enjoy a remarkably satiny glide that doesn’t leave any unpleasant oily residue with this blend of specially selected vegetable oils. So finely textured, it envelopes the skin in a veil of velvety smooth, silky-light moisture. Active botanical extracts include Arnica to stimulate circulation, Hawaiian White Ginger to relieve soreness, Bayberry to tone and cleanse, and Violet to calm.